Be personally inspired or wake up your small group to Live a Transformed life!
The 20 Greatest Hits DVD is just $10.00 plus shipping
Just select the "Add to Cart" button that matches your country, the price listed includes shipping.
The 20 Greatest Hits DVD is a great tool for 20 days of personal inspiration.
In 6 minutes you can start your day with a smile and a practical thought on topics that we've all wondered about. It will daily give you a renewed sense of God's presence transforming you into his image.
Not all the videos are serious though. Some are off the wall and will leave you shaking your head with a smile.
You can also use the DVD as a simple, casual way to introduce the topic of personal growth and transformation to a friend. It's a great conversation starter.
Are you tired of dull, boring small group study materials that leave people glassy eyed and longing for snack time?
Would you like something short, practical, easy to understand, compelling and quirky that gets people talking?
Then you need the 20 Greatest Hits DVD.
Each video runs 4-6 minutes. Just enough time to catch your attention, present a thought and leave you with an interesting discussion question.
It's a great way to get your group focused and talking about practical issues that affect their daily lives.
There are so many ways to use these short messages to change your own life or to help others.
Here Are The Top 20
- The ultimate cure for worry
- How to spot a dysfunctional family
- Nine things Santa doesn't want you to know (Christmas)
- You're more important than you think
- Do you laugh enough?
- How to hear God's voice
- Ten communication land mines to avoid (Valentines)
- How to find God's will for your life
- What is the number one reasons Christians aren't free?
An interview with Dr. Neil Anderson
- What might have been... the missed call
- How to stay married
- Is it your spouse or your baggage?
- Ten resolutions you shouldn't make this year (New Year)
- A strong case for re-gifting
- How to overcome Christian addictions
- Can you leave your comfort zone?
- Do you get angry?
- Can a shipwreck sail again?
- The greatest invention of the 20th century
- Is your church growing?