Free shipping (and no plastic) when you order downloads
You can download the video (.wmv file) or mp3 direct to your desktop with no shipping costs or plastic.
To receive the order confirmation, you MUST add email@example.com to your address book.
Would you like to know more about depression and how mood disorders affect Christians?
Christians are confused
Christians are often confused and misinformed about the nature and treatment of mental illnesses. They are also very suspicious of psychiatric treatments, so many are suffering needlessly from correctable conditions.
With this 2 disc set you can watch a series of 10 TV interviews with Dr. Mullen where he explains a Christian understanding of mental health issues. By using clear and simple explanations along with illustrations, Dr. Mullen removes the mystery and stigma surrounding mood disorders in Christians.
Dr. Mullen answers the following questions:
- Why are emotions important?
- How can we break the chains of emotional bondage?
- What is a chemical imbalance depression?
- Can a strong Christian become depressed?
- How can you tell if you are depressed?
- Why are so many people on medication?
- Are antidepressants safe for Christians?
- How can a pill improve mood?
- How can I help someone who is depressed?
You will learn how to use the simple diagnostic tools that Dr. Mullen has designed for the early detection and treatment of depression and other mood disorders.
You will understand mood disorders
Through these interviews, you will understand depression, anxiety, mood swings and chemical imbalances.
- You will be able to tell if you or a loved one is suffering from a mood disorder.
- You will be able to use the “Symptom checklists” to accurately explain your symptoms to your doctor.
- You will even understand how the medications work
In a light and friendly, conversational setting, Dr. Mullen describes the path to recovery which involves healing of body, personality and spirit.
This set has become the most popular product we have on depression.
Depressed people find reading difficult so even our easy to understand books can be intimidating for the person suffering with a mood disorder. It’s much easier to concentrate on a series of 20 minute TV interviews than read a book.
These interviews triggered the largest viewer response in the history of the program.
Get this practical and easy to understand guide to depression and mood disorders by adding it to your shopping cart now . You will then have the tools to help yourself or a suffering loved one return to normal functioning.
Would you like to meet with Dr. Mullen online to discuss your own personal situation?
Do you need some specific advice and direction? Coaching appointments with Dr. Mullen are now available. For more information click here.
For a complete set of all 16 of Dr. Mullen’s presentations, click here.