To receive the order confirmation, you MUST add email@example.com to your address book.
For orders of 5 or more, contact us directly for a discounted price.
Am I depressed?
Do I have anxiety, mood swings or a chemical imbalance?
What is depression? How is it treated? Are antidepressants safe?
These are just a few of the questions Dr. Mullen answers in this 69 page conversational and easy to understand book.
People are often very confused and misinformed about the nature and treatment of mental illnesses.
They are also very suspicious of psychiatric treatments, so many are suffering needlessly from correctable conditions.
Dr. Mullen wrote this book originally for his general practice patients who were confused about the diagnosis of mood disorders. In simple language, he explains what depression and mood disorders are, how to assess yourself and how medical treatment works.
By using simple and clear explanations along with illustrations, Dr. Mullen removes the mystery and stigma surrounding mood disorders.
With this book you will understand depression, anxiety, mood swings and chemical imbalances. You will be able to tell if you or a loved one is suffering from a mood disorder.
You will be able to use the Symptom checklists to accurately explain your symptoms to your doctor.
This book is an excerpt of Emotionally Free so it is a faster and easier read, designed for depressed people who find reading difficult.
Get this practical and easy to understand guide to depression and mood disorders by adding it to your shopping cart now. You will then have the tools to help yourself or a suffering loved one return to normal functioning.
Would you like to meet with Dr. Mullen to discuss your own personal situation?
Do you need some specific advice and encouragement?
Coaching appointments with Dr. Mullen are now available. For more information click here.
For a complete set of all 16 of Dr. Mullen’s presentations, click here.
Add your review of Healthy Moods in the comments box below.
Table of contents
1. Has depression become an epidemic?
2. What is depression?
3. What causes depression?
4. What are the symptoms of depression?
5. How does depression affect marriages?
6. Does menopause or P.M.S. cause depression?
7. Is adolescent depression just a normal phase?
8. Is it normal for the elderly to be depressed?
9. What is manic depression?
10. How can depression be treated?
11. What is A.D.D. or hyperactivity?
12. What happens if you don't treat A.D.D?
13. What is schizophrenia?
14. What is anxiety disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder?
15. What can be done for anorexia nervosa, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia?
17. Symptom Checklist