Welcome to part three of the four part self assessment course.
In part one you learned that there are three parts to humans, body (mind), spirit and personality. In each of these parts we can have problems that will interfere with the transformation journey.
In part two you learned about physical or mental conditions that interfere with your transformation journey. If you can’t shut your mind off due to depression, anxiety or mood swings it will be very difficult to transform. You now have a self assessment tool for mood disorders and lots of resources to understand them better.
This week we will discuss the problem of emotional baggage and how it disrupts your life.
You will get answers to these important questions:
• What is emotional baggage?
• What is the most important factor that determines your success in life?
• Where do we learn how to have healthy emotions?
• What determines your self image and self confidence?
• Does time heal emotional injuries?
• What can we do now?
To find out just click on the first video below.
• So what’s in our emotional baggage and how did it get there?
• How does Satan take advantage of our baggage?
• Why do we believe lies about ourselves and others?
• How do we get rid our our baggage?
For all these answers just click on the next video.
What do I do next?
We all have emotional baggage but you can reduce it’s affect on your life. We have lots of resources that will help you understand and get rid of baggage. They will change your life!
Personal coaching appointments – are available where we can meet online or by phone. I will answer your questions and discuss areas where you are struggling so we can create a recovery plan.
Emotionally Free – The last third of the book allows you to do an inventory of your personality to see if there are any areas where your baggage is disrupting your life. It then explains how to walk to greater freedom.
Empty your baggage with these DVDs/CDs/direct downloads -watch 5 minute previews online